Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Lost Marbles

Have I lost my marbles or what. I was on IM Thursday night with Mr. Clean. We were chatting about this and that, he asked what I was so preoccupied with, so I told him that I was writing in a blog, I got the normal questions, What Blog, My Blog, what is it called. No worries I didn't fall for it. There is no way that I want him to read this. At the time I started writing a post titled "The Nice Guy" He asked what the blog was about so I told him Thursday nights topic. He laughed and asked if this was an old friend that I was writing about that no guy is a nice guy and he must have me fooled. I don't know if I have told you but Mr. Clean and I pick on each other all the time so I really didn't think to much about it. Needless to say the post never made it on here. We started chatting up a little fun and he gained my full attention.

I found out that Mr. Clean is sharing some pretty important stuff in his life with other people that I have never heard about on friday. I am really disappointed, I guess I just thought that Mr. Clean and I were better friends than we are, in a way I was hoping that it was growing into something even more than that.

I started talking to Mr. Clean, totally not my normal type might I add, he is an inch shorter than I am, okay looking, somewhat nerdy appearance. He had been asking me to hang out for quite some time and I finally said yes and actually showed up. I found that I completely enjoy laughing with him. He is still kind of clean cut and nerdy, and 100% out of my normal box. I thought he would be a good guy. But he is right, there are none and I am just fooled. Shame on me I let a man get close, and now I feel like crap.

He was supposed to come over Friday night but cancelled do to having to help his folks (probably not the truth at all) He told me for sure that he wasn't coming on Friday at 4:30pm. Mom hung out until 9 Friday night (I fixed her nails) I went out on Saturday with a friend of mine. We did lunch, a movie, and some shopping, can't beat a Saturday after noon like that, I had a great time. Saturday night Bubba took me out, had a few drinks came back to my place and watched a movie. Did a little bit of summer cloths shopping for my little girl today. I had a good weekend.

Wish me luck I head back to work tomorrow...

Later, I will keep you posted. I haven't decided if I am going to give this a shot or shoot him to the wind. I don't want to hurt or feel bad anymore so I may just end it.

1 Comments:

Blogger LDR said...

Put on your Big Girl Panties, get Mr. Clean to take you out on a date and "womanize" him to your hearts content. If you're already thinking of cutting him loose, then you've got nothing to lose. Attach/Detach. Date, keep your eyes open for other possibilities, get that pair & a spare (according to the date books, you should have a pair & a spare so you're not without a date) and have fun with it all.

Frankly, I think it must be a moon phase. All my friends, IRL and online and myself all seem to be asking the same questions about relationships, men and timing.

Me... well, I'm gonna continue the ride and see where it ends up -- knowing that I can always step off whenever I want. Good luck!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home