Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Challenge

I have been challenged by my new internet touchstone to start my own Mid-Thirties Life Crisis Blog. Well Kel, I started it not to long after I first read your blog. However I just don't think that my blog will ever compare to yours. You have inspired me to give this a shot. I am thinking that it might just be a form of therapy.

So here is to the challenge! Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger LDR said...

Always-

Bravo! I'm so happy to see that you're up for the challenge. Every once in a while, it's nice to be able to "peek" in on someone elses Mid-Thirties Life Crisis -- you never know, I may find something useful to accessorize mine!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home