Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Let Down!

It is Friday, very much a TGIF!!

What a week I have had. It started out pretty good, I had my annual review and that went very well. Considering my boss is one that likes to dig up dirt and create things our of nothing.

Oh, the "Let Down" part. The Guy from Work why don't we call him "Mr. Clean".

This is my weekend that my daughter goes to visit her dad. Thus giving me the opportunity for a little fun. Yet this weekend seems to be fun free. I was hoping that Mr. Clean would give me a call last night on his way home from seeing his son and ask if I wanted to do something. You see normally by Thursday he has already asked, but I was holding out hope. I should not have expected anything he has made it pretty clear that he doesn't have much time for a while (the blow off).

Here we are and it is a Friday, I have no child tonight and nothing really to do. No worries though I will find some sort of fun to get into along with a nice bottle of wine!

My day has pretty much just begun so I need to get busy and get a few things done. I hope you all have a wonderful fun filled weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home