Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Should I Care?

IM'd with Mr. Clean today, (oh by the way, we hung out this past weekend, a fabulous night!) he was having a bad day. I ask what was happening, but he didn't want to discuss it at that time, "it is a long story" so I replied ok, call me later. He stated that he would. Normally on the way home we talk. When I got in the car after work I put on my headset and was ready and waiting for the call. (NO CALL)!!! I don't know why, but he didn't call and I am too damn stubborn to call him. Should I care that he didn't call when he said he would?

Why is it that men (not all but a good portion) seem to not care?

This last couple of weeks have been a living hell. Work is crazy, we have moved office space, so I have had to pack up and unpack 5 people no including myself. Things are winding down a little so I hope to get more consistent with the blog. Forgive me please!

I need you help, a couple of months ago, I reconnected with my high school sweetheart. We spent our sweet 16 b-day together since we are only 12 days apart in age. Well his birthday is coming up and I need help on what I should get him. He is into stand up comedy, currently a bar manager at a Funny Bones.

1 Comments:

Blogger LDR said...

Go for the unusual, the creative and the never been done before! Give him his own "woman on a string" for only his pleasure - she will obey his every command & won't even speak a word!

In other words - go to the adult store and buy a cheap blow up doll. Fill her with helium and then tie a few balloons on her arms (party stores are always really accomodating about filling stuff with helium for you). Throw on cheap skimpy clearance lingerie outfit and let 'er rip (it's gotta be light, otherwise you have to add more balloons - best to have her dressed before you leave so you can figure out how many extra balloons you'll need to keep her afloat).

Of course, when you take her to him... make sure she's seated in the front seat & properly belted in. Look fabulous, slap a grin on your face, jam out to some great tunes and smile at everyone on your way down the road!

I'd venture to say that you'd gain massive points if you delivered her to him at work...

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home