Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Searching for Something

I seem to be searching for something in my life. I just can't seem to figure out what it is.

I went on a year long search for my high school sweetheart, but why?

I found him! Emailed him and heard back. It had been 6 years since we last spoke or spent time together. He has always been one of my closest friends. I have always adored him, secretly of coarse. Through the good and the bad. He is an exceptional person. Cute, funny, unique... what more can I say. I will always love this man.

A close friend of mine, once his and mine seems to think there is more to it. I don't know if there is more to this other than I felt the need to have him back in my life.

I am sure everyone has read a poem sent out about a Reason, a Season, and a Lifetime. Needless to say it talks about people in your life and what there purpose is being in your life. I will try to find it later and post it.

I seem to be fading out. I will write more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home