Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hopeless

I am feeling a bit hopeless today.

When I am in a bad mood, angry or upset about something I clean, as you can imagine lately my house is spotless. I was in another mood tonight so I decided that I was going to clean the shower. I was 3/4 done and the very full shampoo bottle fell and hit my toe, not the little one but the one right next to it. My poor toe turned blue and started bleeding right away. So much for sandal weather. I won't be wearing them.

Mr. Clean sent me an IM this morning fairly early. We normally don't chat until later in the day. He starts out with the normal, what's up, then he proceeds to tell me that he didn't call last night because I would not have wanted to talk to him because he was in a really bad mood, and upon his arrival home it only got worse. I simple gave the short answer of I am sorry to hear that. Giving very short answers thru out the conversation. So he gave me explanation of why he didn't call. Should that make a difference to me?

I was talking to a girlfriend of mine at work and she said that it was good that he acknowledged the fact that he didn't call me. I am kind of lost on this one. I like this man, I am still shocked that I actually like this man but I do. I have stepped way out of my box with him and am pleasantly surprised on how much we have in common. Yet I don't know what he thinks or feels so I am not allowing myself to feel. Is this good to do?

Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home