Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Catching Up

I am so slack!!! I know, I really need to create a habit of writing. They say it is good for the soul, that writing about what is happening in your life can actually be healthy. From my understanding it keeps the stress down to actually get things of your chest.

Thanks for the advise Kel, I had actually already completed that task. I am now trying not to let any emotions or feelings become a part of this thing that is happening between myself and Mr. Clean. He came over to my house for the first time last weekend. I normally go to his place, this time he came to mine. On my birthday to top it all off.

I went to a wedding a week ago. A good friend of mine has taken the plunge. I will say that the thought of having a nice wedding the first dance, a toast. The ceremony and party is very appealing. It is just that the whole marriage thing makes me almost sick. It adds complication to something that does not have to be so complicated. It is kind of like deciding that you are going to be in a committed relationship. You see once those words are spoken everyone gains big expectations and expectations bring complications. I will admit that at times the not knowing drives me crazy, but if the alternative is going to be complicated then I will take a pass on that all together.

This weekend has been quite. I took my baby to a baseball game yesterday, my Dad went too. We had lots of fun, it was a double header. Today has been a day of relaxation, we played outside, took the weed whacker to the front yard, went to the dump and watched some movies.

Off to get some sleep, I will try to post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home