Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Something New

I have been checking out different bloggs all night. I have read many interesting things about different people and read some crazy stuff about people. So what is the purpose of me starting this. Maybe it is a way to get my thoughts out, or who knows. This is something new! Lets give it a try.

Valentines day once again sucked, yet what can you really expect from a hallmark greeting card holiday. Yet it is nice to see all the flowers coming into the office and seeing smiles on deserving faces. Yet if you don't get flowers or candy from someone you think cares what then, are you not deserving of them, or are you just fooling yourself into thinking that he might care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home