Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

First Day of School!

Well School is back in session again. I can't get over the fact that it feels like last week that I took the last day of school off to pick up my child from School. I always take the first 2 days and the last day of school off so that I can have some extra celebration time with her.

We have a very new teacher this year. She has only taught one year full time and was a sub for a year. To top it all off the year that she did teach it was 6th grade. She is very green. I am not looking forward to this one bit. I was spoiled last year, we had the best teacher. She maintained a website, sent out weekly newsletters and an update letter through email. She really cared about the students and parents, in return the children loved her.

I would like to freeze time a little. My baby is in 4th grade she is 9 years old and getting closer and closer to 10. SO SAD!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoes to Fill
The latest chatter in cyberspace. Shoes to Fill By David Wallace-Wells Posted Tuesday, Sept ... At Captain's Quarter's, Minnesota conservative Ed Morrissey calls the announcement "a bold but strategically sound move," which should ensure an easy confirmation.
Hey there Great Blog! I'll be checking this one out on a regular basis.

All You Want To Know About acne treatment . Perhaps you would like it. It's got great info all about acne treatment .

Have a great day

George

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home