Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

UHG!!

The last two days have been very interesting. Last night I go to log on and post something and I have no connection. First thing I do is turn off my modem and restart it. Then I call the cable company that says that they are having some outages but does not list my area, so I talk to two different reps that could not tell me anything nor could they set up an appointment to fix it. As you can see I am back up and running, the connection came back this morning.

So I am sitting here on my bed, not able to sleep because some bloody idiot decided it would be a good idea to scrap the road and repave it at night. Come on people you are in a housing development with people sleeping, or trying too...

UHG!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home