Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stair Master from Hell!

Today was what was supposed to be called a fun work day. We took the entire region to the Washington Nationals Baseball game. The Nationals play in the old RFK football stadium. It is a great stadium for baseball you can see perfect from any seat you are in. The only thing that sucked were the steps. We were in the top section and the stairs were at a 79+ degree angle and we had to go up to at least the 17th row. With two very tall steps per row you do the math. My legs and butt are killing me. I am not a fan of heights but once we got there I was okay.

I didn't get to see much of the game. This guy from another company that was having an outing with his associates was buggin the shit out of me. Our team gave each associate a $15.00 concession voucher and a Nationals Hat. Everytime I wasn't busy with my group all I keep hearing was come-on give me a hat and I will buy you a beer. This guy seriously the entire game just kept on and kept on. So we are leaving I had already sent the rest of the hats home with one of my managers and he is still harping on me. So I preceded to tell him exactly what I thought about him... I won't go there cause it really wasn't pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home