Always On My Own

If you read this on a daily basis I will put you to sleep. Don't do it.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Fed up!

I seem to be in a pretty low mood today. I have tried to overcome it but things keep getting thrown in my face to not help the situation.

My boss proceeded to tell me that depending on the outcome of us hiring another counterpart for me would be the deciding factor if I get to take the 3 days off between x-mas and new years that the office is open. This pissed me off! My family is all local so I don't travel for the holidays. So I always get stuck working the holiday...

I found out that Mr. Clean lied to me once again. It is a damn shame that someone who acts as if they are my friend feels that they must hide and lie to me about things. I guess I am going to purge that one next.

You see I have a habit of discarding people that have once claimed to being my friend. I can forgive and let go of things but there just comes a point where I am done. I have 2 on my list right now that are getting ready to be discarded like the pieces of trash their friendships have turned out to be. I just simply turn them off. Once I am done I am done!

I am worn out and spread really thin. Which just isn't making my state of mind any better.

My baby didn't get a speaking part in the school play and is a little upset over that, but there are other important things to do, and a show just can't go on without all the extra stuff too.

I think I need to start making some time for me. I just can't seem to find enough hours in the day to do so.

1 Comments:

Blogger LDR said...

Sorry to hear you're fed up. I think there's something in the air this time of year. I have been faced with the same quandry about a friend... and am dealing with it in my own little way.

As for the speaking part your baby didn't get... remind her that Marceau Marceau (spelling?) is a FABULOUS actor and he doesn't speak at all. He paints his face white and pretends to be stuck in a box too, but you don't need to cover that part :)

Keep your chin up. Fill the tub with hot water & calgon, pour yourself a glass of wine and CALL IN SICK the entire week of Christmas. Hell, schedule a doctor's appointment and get a medical excuse too... what the hell. It's a job... not a life!

The reality of it too -- who *really* works during the Christmas holiday? When I was in an office it seemed it was just an excuse to eat all day and socialize with coworkers. Yeesh. All businesses should close that week!

Oh, and how *was* that cat furniture website? Find anything you like? LOL!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home